home
user cp
mod cp
admin cp
toggle
logout
Breaking News!
  • FO: Tragedy strikes Lochstone again, in a devastating attack by the once quiet Forgotten Ones. Rrumors fly that both sides of Lochstone knew something like the attack would happen - and did nothing to prevent it.
  • FO: Spectrum Leaders hid in bunker, the South taking up arms while Blackguards flooded the streets to fight back. Restless stirrings remain in the city, and their faith in either powers of the North and South. Cont.
  • FO: Latest Report stands, the Chromeria Dormitories, Chromeria Blackguard Training Rooms, West Specter Dollhouse, Live Rose Mall, Elephant Butte Hotel, Jerry's Bail Bonds, Loch and Dock Market all destroyed by FO.
  • City repairs have been underway since quiet fell upon the city.(ICly all repairs shall be completed March 1st and on).
  • Shock still remains during repairs as people try to stand back up on their feet. People pour in from out of city to assist, funds flow from numerous fundraisers and benefactors. But how sincere is the support? Or is it all a play to profit from misery.
  • Paige Bradley and Jaxon Press seen at Blood Drive soon after FOA. Both refused to answer any questions or concerns regarding recent events in the city.
  • Rumors abound, reports find Blackguards seen in the South. Restless murmurings across Lochstone since FOA. Who can be trusted?
  • Love is in the air! Rumor has it that the esteemed Head Blackguard to the Orange was seen playing 'hide the sausage' with a handsome young man - in an Impala no less! Can't say they weren't rolling in style. Wonder how Luxlady Orange feels about this.
  • The New Orange has appeared ill in public, is her new position too much for her already? Rumors fly about suspected condition.
  • Things still rocky in Lochstone, but Cupid's Carnival was not deterred despite hiccups. Blind dates aplenty, wonder who's going to be naughty, who's going to be nice. Any drunken weddings or such surprises?

Add Reply
New Poll

Please Don't Tell, Rozana
Penny Wakeland
 Posted: Mar 10 2017, 11:16 AM
Drafter
Poly {SV, Y, P}
The Spectrum
money to spend
Time Zone:

Penny didn't know what she was doing. Didn't know what to do let alone what she was doing. She was currently just walking along the beach but she had been walking for hours. Avoiding her cell phone, her classes for the day and even her brother. Some of the texts were him checking on her but she just couldn't bring herself to talk to him again just yet. She was still keeping a real big secret from him and she wasn't sure if she could ever tell him. Not if she wanted to be a blackguard.

Taking a deep breath she she stopped to look out over the water. Penny wrapped her arms around her waist and just stood there watching. The sun was high in the sky and she knew she was going to be in so much shit for skipping out of the day but she feared that her classmates would find out that she now drafted another color. There was no way they would keep their mouths shut. And now they also knew about Matt as she couldn't hide that from people. He had attacked so many people. She hadn't known that he could draft blue before that night.

Pulling one hand away from her body she let liquid yellow luxin fill it and just played with it like puddy. Dropping it from one hand to the other and just repeating this over and over. It was soothing to her and since she was out here alone she didn't have to worry about anyone seeing her. Her eyes showed yellow halos on both eyes. They had pushed the halos of her less seen colors closer to her iris which she was actually thankful for so that it didn't look like the yellow was just floating there.

outfit
Sethren

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Rozana Zima
 Posted: Mar 17 2017, 05:59 PM
Drafter
The Orange
The Spectrum
money to spend
Time Zone: Lochstone

Rozana was pushing three months pregnant and she was just now getting a baby bump which was easy to hide under the right set of clothes. She was anxious about the whole ordeal still, but was slowly beginning to settle into the hard truth; she was going to become a mother. She's been careful not to drift outside of work and home too much for fear of media catching wind of her pregnancy before she's spoken to the father, she wanted to figure out how they were going to deal with it.

She did not know the sex of the baby yet, and didn't want to know. She was terrified. she's never been pregnant before, and then...There was a risk it wasn't even Taren's, it could be Astar's. There mere idea made her sick with stress.

She'd just visited the school this afternoon for a bit until she'd gotten tired, she did not have the time she wanted to visit students at the Chromeria, but on rare occasion's she made trips to the school and slipped into classes or Blackguard training to watch people learn and work. She helped where she could, especially with Superviolet or Orange drafters when she could. She had wanted to walk along the beach before going home when she spotted a girl, playing with luxin in her hands.

Rozana thought she recognized her from past visits to the school and an instructor had been complaining that a student was missing today, was it Penny? She was almost sure it was as she quietly approached with Nessa lingering but not straying too close to Rozana. Her other guards were scattered about but not too far. It was an open space here, it was dangerous.

Blackguard instructors are not very forgiving towards absentee's Penny... Rozana called as she stopped close enough that her eyes narrowed to the yellow Luxin in the girls hands. Yellow? She hadn't realized she could draft yellow, not based on what her instructors have told her. How interesting, this caused Rozana to brush her hair from her face as she pursed her lips.

Her voice had been gentle, but slightly stern because she knew from Nessa's tales of her own days as a Blackguard trainee, that instructors could be outright cruel and punishing. She realized the dress that Penny was in. By the colors of the Spectrum girl. Are you mad? It's still chilled and damp this time of year. You are going to freeze and get sick, and miss more training. Rozana stepped forward and shrugged her sweater - forgetting about the fact her shirt wasn't the baggiest and could show her slight baby bump.

She didn't care, she draped the sweater over the girls shoulders. She was chilled to the touch because of the moisture coming off of the sea. What was this girl thinking? Rozana touched Penny's shoulder with her brows furrowed. Was something wrong with this girl? Was she upset about something other than perhaps hiding a third luxin?

outfit Ishe

--------------------
user posted image
 Pregnancy Ticker
PM
^
Penny Wakeland
 Posted: Mar 26 2017, 08:52 PM
Drafter
Poly {SV, Y, P}
The Spectrum
money to spend
Time Zone:

Penny jumped out of her skin when she heard the voice off to the side of her. Spinning quickly her eyes widened. "Luxlady!" She exclaimed and instantly held her hands and the yellow luxin behind her back. She didn't know what else to say. Her mouth opened and closed like a fish and she thought she would rather die when the Orange came closer. Shit shit shit. She tried to think but was pulled out of her mind when the woman spoke again. A sweater was wrapped around her and she tried to shrug it off.

"No I'm fine! Honestly! I enjoy the cooler weather and the feelin of the ocean mist." Her eyes went to look over the ocean and her eyes took on a far away quality. But even though she didn't think she needed the sweater she didn't try to hand it back. No she just wasn't ready for this kind of talk and she was almost positive the Orange had found her out. Turning her attention back to Rozana she stood up straight. "Is there something I can do for you ma'am?" She asked entering the mode she trained in. All business.

Sethren

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Rozana Zima
 Posted: Mar 27 2017, 08:57 PM
Drafter
The Orange
The Spectrum
money to spend

Rozana was observant, drinking in every detail that lay before her quizzically due to her concern over Penny. She tilted her head as she watched her, having realized she'd really given the girl a fright from catching her alone out here. She should really be more careful. She was slightly annoyed that the girl even tried to hide her luxin behind her back, even more so that she tried to shrug off the sweater as she narrowed her eyes at Penny who was quite young compared to her age and status on the Spectrum. She figured the girl was just trying to be humble.

She crossed her arms That may be so, but that does not make you immune to getting sick dear... Her voice had taken on quite a maternal quality of warmth as she watched Penny's face. She was bemused when she finally turned to her, in much the proud stern stance the Blackguards carried. She was learning, already. It almost made her laugh a bit, she could have been a Blackguard were it not for her Bichrome and Superchromacy. It did not stop her ambition to learn how to handle herself in combat to at least some degree, she had used to spar with Chesed - when he had more time.

She didn't want to think about Chesed and so shook her head to bring herself back to the present. Well, if Penny wanted to be all business. Rozana lifted her chin. When did you learn to draft yellow? She asked forwardly as she was more than sure she had seen it drafting in the girls hands. She could play this game, all business. She even raised a brow, expectantly, demanding an answer.

Ishe

--------------------
user posted image
 Pregnancy Ticker
PM
^
Penny Wakeland
 Posted: Mar 29 2017, 11:48 PM
Drafter
Poly {SV, Y, P}
The Spectrum
money to spend
Time Zone:

Penny flinched at the question. Hell. She hadn't hidden it fast enough and she was pretty sure that the Luxlady knew she already drafted superviolet, as she could see the ring, and paryl. Hell again. She bowed her head defeated knowing she couldn't get out of this. Rozana wouldn't ask like Lena had to only know one other color. This was her life as a blackguard ending right before her eyes before she even graduated from the classes. She's was going to be classified too important to be on the battlefield. Hell three.

Finally looking back up at the Luxlady's eyes she took a deep breath and stood at ease rather than at attention. "It started with the forgotten ones ma'am." She said and focused her resolve. She wasn't but getting out of this so she probably shouldn't try. "I drafted yellow when another student had to be stopped. I locked him in a trap and he overlaid his luxins to mine. Drafting perfect yellow I was able to save lives." She gulped down her throat but kept going. "At the end of it all I could now draft yellow. Though no longer perfect."

She stopped then. Penny had answered the question now she's had to wait for the response. But biting her tongue she forced herself to not word vomit out her plea to not tell anyone. That wasn't easy. She thought she nearly tasted blood.

Sethren

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Rozana Zima
 Posted: Mar 30 2017, 03:23 AM
Drafter
The Orange
The Spectrum
money to spend

Rozana watched the young lady Blackguard closely, she was not keen on being lied to so she was curious as to what the girl was going to say. Needless to say, the Orange was not expecting the truth as a brow rose in surprise, then furrowed with sorrow. The Forgotten Ones...She had suspected that something as horrid as the attack was going to happen - if only she had spoken up more fervently during the last Spectrum meeting. Some anger rose in her stomach at Jaxon Press, but she shooed it away to focus on Penny.

She listened to her tale as she crossed her arms behind her back. She didn't nod, she didn't give those quiet 'mhms' that some people gave when following along with another's words. She just gazed down into Penny's eyes where superviolet halo's greeted her just as her own violet hues were mingling with the fire of her orange halo's that burned through the once sapphire irises of her eyes. Her halo was quite large and many assumed hers were about to break. Besides the point, she waited until Penny was finished, then tilted her head after a few minutes of silence. She wanted to see how the girl could handle pressure.

"I am very proud of you, that was admirable." She spoke at last, uncrossing her arms to caress her onyx ring slowly while she regarded Penny. "The attack had...done a great many things to this city, and its people..." She whispered quietly as she looked down for a moment. Then lifted her gaze once more before her hands dropped to her sides again. "And do you have plans to further your education in quiet with your yellow? Have you found a tutor who will assist you without telling your guard instructor?" She asked with a raise of her brow. Oh what a gemstone she's found with Penny.

She reached out then and took Penny's hand in her own, gently massaging her knuckles with her thumb as orange was pushed into the girls skin - feeling like anesthetics wipes on her knuckles before calm washed over her. "Calm down young guard. I will not betray your secret..." She whispered softly, offering a smile.

Ishe

--------------------
user posted image
 Pregnancy Ticker
PM
^
Penny Wakeland
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 01:57 PM
Drafter
Poly {SV, Y, P}
The Spectrum
money to spend
Time Zone:

She was proud of Penny? The young drafter wasn't sure why or how to take that. She knew her face looked uncertain but it was all just confusion. Had Rozana expected her to lie? Probably. Hell Penny had lied to that blackguard once already. And then there was the wanted lie to Lena. It had been asked for but still. It was a lie. She stayed silent as Rozana kept talking. It would be really rude to interrupt after all. At mention of a tudor she wondered if she should lie about Lena.

When her hand was taken she was surprised but quickly she started to calm as orange luxin was used on her skin. Hadn’t had that happen before but well this was Luxlady Orange. When she was told that her secret would be kept she almost wanted to cry. Another who was willing to let her continue with her dream. Shit. That’s just crazy! First Lena now Rozana. She wasn’t sure what was going on but she was glad that this was working in her favor.

“I have a teacher that is helping me control the yellow.” she finally said but didn’t give the name of the teacher. Didn’t want to get Lena into any unneeded trouble after all. Not when she was doing so much to help Penny. “Not sure if that’s enough. I have better control of it than paryl honestly.” which had surprised her when she had noticed it. As yellow wasn’t one of the colors from her trials. But since it had set in during the trials and she had drafted perfect she figured that was probably what had caused the higher level of control.

Sethren

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Rozana Zima
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 11:18 PM
Drafter
The Orange
The Spectrum
money to spend

Rozana was not surprised to have startled the girl before her, she imagined that Blackguards in general during training were not used to positive reinforcement. Although, that judgement had once been based on how Chesed acted - and now she was not so sure she could trust that observation anymore as she quietly regarded Penny. She had expected some resistance if the younger woman realized she had, had orange used on her. So she was glad that she was not met with hostility - some people did not like to be drafted on without consent, but she was only trying to help.

She nodded as Penny explained herself. "Sometimes that happens." She reasoned as she let go of Penny's hand and reached up to tuck some hair out of her face. She looked almost angelically pale with the sun softly glowing dimly across the sand even on cloudier days like this. She briefly wondered if her stalker was about, and glanced around before looking back to Penny again. "Even though I actively use orange more, especially for my jewelry...I actually control superviolet with much more ease." Although she neglected to mention why that was so, and did not want to think about her brother Astar.

Would she ever be able to even think about her brother again, without feeling her heart wrench itself into a million pieces? She wasn't so sure, but was hopeful as she crossed her arms and rubbed them slowly to stimulate warmth. "How have you felt since you've begun to draft yellow?" She asked in concern for the girls mentality since all colors have their own tendencies toward manipulating an individual - and polychromes were always interesting cocktails of emotions. She was worried if Penny had any sudden changes. "Any differences in mood lately? Trouble sleeping? Anxiety?" She cocked her head to the side.

Ishe

--------------------
user posted image
 Pregnancy Ticker
PM
^
Penny Wakeland
 Posted: Apr 10 2017, 09:04 AM
Drafter
Poly {SV, Y, P}
The Spectrum
money to spend
Time Zone:

Penny tilted her head at the question to her emotions. She knew that having more than one luxin could affect it in a bad way but so far she hadn't seen anything negative. Other than she was more easily aggitated. "All my colors go hand in hand rather well." she said and reached up to pull her hair back from her face and use a rubberband to lock it into a pony tail behind her. She noticed the shiver from the older woman and shrugged off the borrowed coat. "Here you need this more than I do." she said and handed it back. She wasn't doing it to be stubborn. She just really wasn't cold.

"Yellow makes me understand my emotions clearly, superviolet tends to make me feel more numb than anything which with the help of yellow I'm able to keep at bay." she explained as she turned to look out over the water. "Superviolet balances the crazy turmoil that paryl can cause." she finally finished up. Then she blushed. "Though I guess I have been having problems sleeping and really I'm just anxious that the blackguard teachers will find out and kick me from the program." she had been working hard to become a guard. Ending up injured a lot but that didn't mean she wanted to stop.

Sethren

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Rozana Zima
 Posted: Apr 13 2017, 03:18 PM
Drafter
The Orange
The Spectrum
money to spend

Rozana could not help but find her mindset drifting back to her brother before he went Color Wight. The more you drafted the more luxin you used. The more luxin you used the fuller your halo became. She shook her head of such paranoid thoughts, after all there were no true facts about halo's and Wights yet. She pursed her lips as she watched Penny think about things for a moment as she rubbed her arms.

"They do." She agreed with a small nod. Then frowned as she took the jacket off of her shoulders. She reluctantly took the jacket and slipped it back on only because she had the baby to think about. She licked her lips, glancing towards the ocean for a moment then gazed back at Penny. She listened carefully with slow nods here or there as she did not want to interrupt. How her luxin affected her intrigued Rozana as it was unique to everyone even if the mood settings were relatively the same.

"You are learning fast what you can and can't handle." She praised as she too looked out at the water and breathed in the sea salted air. "Have you tried dream journals?" She looked to her, tucking some hair back from her face. "Writing can relieve a lot of stress that is on your mind, even if it is just poetry or a list of words that come to mind." She explained, and turned back to Penny. "You could also try other routes of calming your mind. Such as moodifiers." She held up her hand with the ring.

"It won't stop your fears entirely, what you fear is valid. But it can lessen the edge." She offered as she gazed into Penny's eyes. "As to the Blackguards finding out...I won't lie to you Penny they usually do. You have to become very used to lying, which that in itself is against what you are taught isn't it?" She pointed out, only because lies were hard to live in, and she was trying to warn the young woman of that. "Living lies is difficult, and if you aren't careful the truth always comes for the light of revelation." She sighed, because she knew this from experience.

"I admire the fact that you want to protect people which is why you're hiding it, I presume? Why you are a Blackguard?" She raised a brow, some people did not become a guard because they wanted to do good and she knew that, she wasn't foolish. So she wondered what kind of person Penny was.

Ishe

--------------------
user posted image
 Pregnancy Ticker
PM
^
Penny Wakeland
 Posted: Apr 15 2017, 09:18 AM
Drafter
Poly {SV, Y, P}
The Spectrum
money to spend
Time Zone:

Dream journals? No she hadn't ever thought to do that. Mainly because a lot of her dreams she didn't want to risk people finding out about. In fact thinking about them caused her to blush and look down at the sand while she scuffed at it with her foot. "I haven't thought to do either of those." she admitted and probably wouldn't. Her emotions were under control for now. Yes she knew there could come a time that she would just flat up lose it. The more luxins you controled the more likely you were to go insane from overload.

But for now Penny felt she was fine. Granted everyone probably felt they were fine until they just cracked. She wouldn't think too much on it for now. A fond smile crossed her face when it was questioned why she wanted to become a blackguard. "I grew up in the Slums." she said lifting her face to look back out over the water. "Every day unsure if it would be your last. Then I got adopted by this amazing family only to find out that they had a son here in Chromeria. Then I came into my ability and came here as well."

She paused and folded her arms across her stomach. "When I first got here I wasn't sure I wanted to be a blackguard. But when I found out that Dylan was The White it was all I could think about. Becoming one of his guards. Keeping him safe from anything that could think to harm him. But yeah." she finally turned back to Rozana. "It's a want to keep people safe." Not just her brother anymore she realized. No now it was to keep everyone safe, since the attack anyways.

Sethren

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Rozana Zima
 Posted: Apr 16 2017, 03:24 PM
Drafter
The Orange
The Spectrum
money to spend

She watched the girl blush, and scuff the ground with her foot which had Rozana wondering what she was thinking about - her dreams probably. It amused her, as she could think of a few things that would make a girl her age blush. She nodded though as she spoke, she would not push the issue. "It can be unwise to rely too heavily on moodifiers, which I've warned people of." She ushered with a small nod because while she made a profit of her orange luxin jewelry, she always warned people the consequences of relying on it too much.

Her eyes widened a bit when she was told that Penny had grown up in the Slums, that usually wasn't something a Northerner was willing to admit. Rozana chose not to judge though as she tilted her head as she listened to Penny explain, a smile slowly growing on her face. It was a curious tale, one that seemed to have more to it. She pinned that it had to do with Dylan of whom she's only met privately in person once because of her brother Astar being a foolish teenaged minded lusting child. She shook her head, she was not going to think about that night again.

That night had been another night that Chesed had fooled her heart into thinking he cared about her, so she couldn't bring herself to think of such events as her shoulders rolled for a moment then she stood there with her back straight again as Penny continued. She was trying not to get lost in her own thoughts. Penny just made her think of herself, when she was younger. And how she had wanted to be as a person when she grew up, the things she wanted to do for others less fortunate than her.

She reached out and placed a hand on Penny's shoulder. "I shall have to watch your progress more in school then and see if I can't snatch you up from your brother as one of my guards." She almost cooed warmly down at the girl, giving her shoulder a squeeze before she grasped Penny's chin and lifted it so their eyes full met. "Work hard, Penny. Work hard, don't give up and hold onto your dream. Turn it into ambition, never let go of it and you will become a Blackguard - and a worthy one to desire. Destinies are not laid in the stars, they are made by the calloused hands of hard workers." She spoke softly as she gazed at Penny.

Ishe

--------------------
user posted image
 Pregnancy Ticker
PM
^
Penny Wakeland
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 02:35 PM
Drafter
Poly {SV, Y, P}
The Spectrum
money to spend
Time Zone:

Watch her progress? Oh hell wait be her guard? What the hell? Penny hadn’t seen that coming. She gave Rozana a sure smile and eyes filled with commitment. “I won’t let you down.” she said and bowed. She was trying her best. Considering how many people died during training she was pushing herself as hard as she possibly could. She wasn’t at risk of having her halos break just yet but being a woman, small and with mainly defensive luxin she felt she had something to prove. Sure the guards weren’t sexist or anything but she refused to be coddled by any of it. Yes. She would reach her dream she would become a blackguard. She only had a couple years left if all went well.

“Thank you ma’am.” she said when she straightened. “Now you should probably head somewhere warm. I’ll make my way to my bed. Don’t want either of us to get sick right?” she said he tone more official than it had been all night. Rozana had given her the confidence booster she needed and now she had someone on her side. She knew she could trust this woman to let her continue her training where most of them wouldn’t have. And that really mattered to the young drafter. She still had all of her life left ahead of her. “Would you like me to walk you back?” she asked using a hand to demonstrate the way to the edge of the beach closest to the school.

Sethren - end soon?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Rozana Zima
 Posted: Apr 23 2017, 05:40 PM
Drafter
The Orange
The Spectrum
money to spend

Ah, there was the light she wanted to see in the young woman. A brought a smile to the Orange's face which softened with a gentler expression as she watched Penny. The girl had potential, she could see it. She just needed the right guidance. And people to believe in her, or at the very least garner some confidence for herself. Those would all help her achieve whatever dreams she wanted to follow. Rozana found that she truly did want to be an aspect of that coming to pass.

"I know you won't." She said with a sure nod, she was taking a risk in putting her faith in the girl. Nothing serious, but a more personal risk that she hasn't taken in awhile. So she was surprised with herself as her smile grew warmer by the moment. It almost felt like she was mentoring her brother again, almost but not quite. There was no painful reminder of how she failed him, yet anyways. She was impressed with Penny's bow and nodded her head to show her approval.

"No need to thank me just yet young one." She chuckled softly with a shake of her head. Normally she was quite irritated when guards tried to tell her what to do in the sake of her health but Penny was doing what she was being taught to do so she nodded much to the surprise of her current regime. Her smile remained in place as she nodded. "I would appreciate your presence. Thank you." She turned and began to head towards the edge of the beach.

Ishe
can end here if you want

--------------------
user posted image
 Pregnancy Ticker
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
listed at

affiliates
Cityscape was made for Black Prism exclusively by Delphi.
Many people were helpful during this process and many of them have been added to the Credits section in the banner. Cityscape may not be duplicated or replicated without expressed consent from Delphi.
Come Chat with Us
you can move me anywhere you like! Give it a try!
04.01.17 April announcement is live!
Please keep in mind guests can't see a complete list of active topics.
open threads